New Studio


New Studio
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

Oh well, never did get round to posting more about the projects inspired by my trip to Greece. That's partly because my very small studio has not be condusive to developing ideas. It's also because I keep having new ones - and one of those looks like taking off (almost literally!). Its collaboration with a group of writers on a piece of fictional photojournalism. I'll say no more about that until it is more substantial.

Anyway the workspace issue should go away shortly because I've just agreed to take a space at Coburg House Studios. Once I'm fully installed the work will start flowing again. For now I'm just really chuffed that I have decent sized place to work that is in a community of artists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!