Ice cream house


Ice cream house
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

I called this the Ice Cream House because it looks like it's made from the kind of ice cream my grandparents bought in blocks. This would be mint and strawberry.

It's on the Thames near Richmond. On the Monday morning we took the boat from Westminster up the river and got off at Richmond. My wreckedness from two nights before's experiences had not fully lifted and I didn't really enjoy walking round the town as much as I should have. The cruise was fun though.

We left in plenty time to get confused by the Oyster card system and the layout of Richmond station, end up in the wrong station in the city centre and still get back to the hotel in time to settle down before the evening's activity...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!