Potential Culprit!


Potential Culprit!
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

'e's the guy wot done it, Guv! Well maybe...

Haven't blogged for a while partly because I've been ill on and off for around a month! Flu hit me at the end of January and for longer than I thought it would. Then, just when it seemed I was back on an even keel, Mike and I both came down with the nasty intestinal bug that was doing the rounds in the hospital where his dad's being treated at the moment.

No need for grim details but I thought I'd post a picture of a possible perpetrator. We got this guy and E. Coli from the Giant Microbes collection as a Christmas present from the Sapient Pig a couple of years ago. The infection probably isn't Shigella but it helps to visualise the illness - doesn't look so cute now!

Anyway, here's a hostage to fortune - I hope to be back in the studio at the weekend finishing off two batches of work - the next generation of tentacled pots and a bunch of hyperbolic crochet coral brooches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!