Come to the show!


cyanotypes - Athens - work in progress
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

Next week is a pretty crazy one for me - as well as the judging an amateur photo competition and sharing a stall at the new and eagerly awaited Earthy Craft Market, my collection of new cyanotypes goes into a gallery.

From 5 November to 24 December you can see the all twelve Lace Studies and first two of the the Stones of Athens series. I'm particularly pleased with the latter as I've managed to combine my passion for photography with my love of textiles. The picture shows one of these in the planning stage. Come to RM Art at 51 St Stephen's Street, Edinburgh from next weekend to see the finished work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!