Greyfriars Bobby celebrates the International Day of Felt


Greyfriars Bobby celebrates the International Day of Felt
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

Well yesterday was the International Day of Felt and I've been up to all sorts of stuff to join in and spread the beauty of felt. This year's theme is "Fire!" so I lent Greyfriars Bobby my scarf for the photo. Apparently he prefers tartan jackets though.

Most of what I was doing was with Craft Reactor - visit their site at www.craftreactor.com to see what we've been up to.

Other than that I made some beads and a couple of scarves along the theme yesterday. Now they're dry I'm off to photograph them in public today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!