Things I never thought I'd see...


Zebra Horse
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

A horse wearing a zebra suit drinking coffee in a railway station! It was the first thing we noticed when we arrived at Gare du Midi in Brussels. This is a character from a graphic novel by Enki Bilal (I've forgotten which one) so technically we had seen it but never expected it to be rendered like this! It set the tone for our time in Belgium really. Many, many things I never expected - maybe Mike expected more of them, I'm not sure. Anyway the bunch of posts below this and dated today all come under the same heading of things I never thought I'd see.

After today I'm going to stop talking about Brussels and get a bit more up to date with postings. There's a new strand developing in my own work, a solo exhibition and a new blog to get on with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!