How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!


Kaleidoscope photos of snowflake knitting as Christmas cards

Christmas shopping season is upon us again but I'm taking the Christmas selling easy. This year has been particularly busy with family events, Botanica Mathematica exhibits and a conference talk so I haven't lined up any art or craft fair stalls. If you want my work you'll have to come to Coburg House, 15 Coburg Street, Leith, Edinburgh on a weekend in December.
  • Open Studios is 2 and 3 December 11am-5pm with and opening night on 1 December 6pm-9pm. I'll have the full range of my work on show in the studio and if there's space I'll demonstrate the hacked knitting machine. Almost all of the artists at Coburg House will open theirs doors to the public. There'll be an exhibition and the shop on the ground floor as well as a couple of pop-up cafes.  Set aside a good few hours to see all four floors of studios.
  • Hidden Gems is jewellery exhibition in the Coburg House Gallery for the remaining weekends in December i.e. Saturdays and Sundays 9-24 December 11am-4pm, with drinks and late night shopping on Thursday 14 December 5pm-8pm.  I'll be showing a collection of felt necklaces and brooches created especially for this exhibit. If you want to meet me I'll be there on Saturday 16 December in the morning.
  • A selection of my textile accessories, large and small, will be available in the Coburg House Shop - same opening hours as the Hidden Gems exhibition.
  • Knot Unknot on Folksy should have new stock for online shopping later this week. This is just for small textile brooches but they make ideal seasonal presents. Order by 16 December for UK delivery in time for Christmas.

If your really want something outside those events then use the contact form on my website to get in touch.

Pebble brooches made from wool and silk felt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems