Snake handling!


Snake handling!
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

Well I'm a bit late and these will be pretty random short posts but here's the first of a bunch of things I've been doing recently.

This was taken at the Big Bang Theory Roadshow at Edinburgh Science Festival. The snake was very tame and used to being handled. I had more fun with the giant millipede though.

We went to a few other things and as part of the day job I organised a couple of maths lectures. Not the most exciting festival over the years I've been going but perhaps that's part of the trouble.  More fun with maths due in the winter - keep watching this space!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!