Guest post from Edinburgh Coffee Spoons!


Thirst aid at the Roseleaf
Originally uploaded by MadeleineS.

well that was stupid! I just wrote a post about what's happening in the studio complete with nice photo and posted it to my other blog by mistake! So this is a post for that blog to even things up.

I'm in my usual Saturday brunch spot, The Roseleafe Cafe Bar next to the studio. I got my latte in my favourite mug and my French toast with bacon and banana arrived shortly afterwards. It's great to have somewhere relaxed and friendly with good food, coffee, beer when you need it too and has free wifi.

To read Madeleine's Hepherd's post on Edinburgh Coffee Spoons visit www.edinburghcoffeespoons.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!