August Open Studios at Coburg House

Coburg House Art Studios is open to the public for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Friday 2 - Sunday 4 August.  Come and find me in Studio 35 - I'll be there with all the other artists and makers, from 11am to 6pm each day.


My new work is mostly felt necklaces and brooches but there will be a selection of old favourites and a few felt scarf bargains as well. 

Botanica Mathematica, my major work in progress, will occupy a corner of the studio too.  It is very much a collaborative piece so please talk to me about it, take away a knitting pattern and let me know how you get on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needled whirls and waves in sea of kid mohair and silk

High Jinks and Hidden Gems

How to get your hands on Knot Unknot stuff this Christmas season!